Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2/6/13

Today in western civ we talked more about Egyptian life. I learned about the occupations people had and where they stood in society. The upper class was made up of the pharaoh, priests, and engineers. Other people were servants, artisians, soliders, and farmers. We then began to watch another crash course video which is helpful because it sums everything up so fast, but the guy is pretty annoying. Also i heard that i have to do the assignment that i missed yesterday that I heard was very hard. The reason I was not at school was because i was watching the ravens parade. Although i have alot of makeup work it was worth it because i made eye contact with Ray Lewis! Before this I couldn't see so i climbed up a tree but the mean security guards made me come down. Later my friend let me sit on her shoulders so i could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment